Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,872
  • Views: Views 328,858
First Star+ Original dropped on the platform. All episodes are now streaming.
VdxgiZe.jpg

They are using Select picks category for this instead of Star+. May be to avoid confusion with our star plus

They are using Select picks category for this instead of Star+. May be to avoid confusion with our star plus
They don't actually use Star+ Original brand anyway across the globe. They just call it as Star Original Production. Anyway, they were using Star World only for those as well, like That One Word- Feyenoord. I don't mind under which channel they put it, as long as they are bringing content.

Last edited:
They don't actually use Star+ Original brand anyway across the globe. They just call it as Star Original Production. Anyway, they were using Star World only for those as well, like That One Word- Feyenoord. It don't mind under which channel they put it, as long as they are bringing content.
I got confused watching shows as some shows never makes it to Star World.

I don't believe it no one put update about Hit Monkey it's one of best thing happens by Marvel hopefully they will add M.O.D.O.K too since that show also Hulu original too hopefully we will see more Hulu content on Disney plus hotstar
gH364CO.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock