Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,872
  • Views: Views 328,770
Not Disney+ but Hotstar needs to stop making original content. Most of these are just unwatchable.
The only good one was Criminal Justice (which is apparently a remake).

TBH, Special Ops wasn't that great either. In the middle of watching it, you get the "Why am I even watching this?" feeling. I don't get why people love it so much. I guess the Bar for good Indian show has gone down very low in people's mind.

TBH, Special Ops wasn't that great either. In the middle of watching it, you get the "Why am I even watching this?" feeling. I don't get why people love it so much. I guess the Bar for good Indian show has gone down very low in people's mind.
I liked the plot of Special Ops. KK Menon is a good actor too. But the stunts were so unrealistic. You could clearly see the props. I don't get how big OTT player like Hotstar cannot find good content. Yet, Sony drops a breath of fresh air every month.

I liked the plot of Special Ops. KK Menon is a good actor too. But the stunts were so unrealistic. You could clearly see the props. I don't get how big OTT player like Hotstar cannot find good content. Yet, Sony drops a breath of fresh air every month.
KK Menon is such an underrated actor.His performance in Shaurya still gives me goosebumps :)

Not Disney+ but Hotstar needs to stop making original content. Most of these are just unwatchable.
I think Hundred was decent.Special Ops was pretty good.But yeah many of the So called Originals have been disasters.

Though I like the initial few episodes which were gripping but jail sequences were too much stretched. Felt like endless and the final act was finished way too suddenly. Seems like last bell rang and you need to finish your papers before invigilator snatches it!

Though I like the initial few episodes which were gripping but jail sequences were too much stretched. Felt like endless and the final act was finished way too suddenly. Seems like last bell rang and you need to finish your papers before invigilator snatches it!
Right.. they ended it in a hurry.

shASQmF.jpg

The Big Bull is now streaming on Hotstar.
kFeNBDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock