• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion New Content on Disney+ Hotstar

greylala91

Contributor
Reaction score
First Star+ Original dropped on the platform. All episodes are now streaming.
VdxgiZe.jpg

They are using Select picks category for this instead of Star+. May be to avoid confusion with our star plus

Saichaitanya4496

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
They are using Select picks category for this instead of Star+. May be to avoid confusion with our star plus
They don't actually use Star+ Original brand anyway across the globe. They just call it as Star Original Production. Anyway, they were using Star World only for those as well, like That One Word- Feyenoord. I don't mind under which channel they put it, as long as they are bringing content.

Last edited:

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
They don't actually use Star+ Original brand anyway across the globe. They just call it as Star Original Production. Anyway, they were using Star World only for those as well, like That One Word- Feyenoord. It don't mind under which channel they put it, as long as they are bringing content.
I got confused watching shows as some shows never makes it to Star World.

Anukaam

Reaction score

I don't believe it no one put update about Hit Monkey it's one of best thing happens by Marvel hopefully they will add M.O.D.O.K too since that show also Hulu original too hopefully we will see more Hulu content on Disney plus hotstar
gH364CO.jpg

Last edited:

Vivek3457789

Contributor
Reaction score

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Wizards of the Waverly Place is pixelated on Disney+ Hotstar even on Full HD. Meanwhile same is not on Disney International HD.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock