• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 1,973
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritesh

Reaction score
Hi bros,
Today i made a request on airtel website for new broadband connection. I got call back within an hour from Airtel and she told me about plan. She asked me if i pay 3 months advance then the activation fee of Rs.500 will be waived off. They will also give free wifi router with landline phone.
She said as the new technology is being implemented in my area, it will take around 72 hrs for connection to get installed. I will then share the pics after installation. Here is plan detail which i opted for:
Rs. 999, 50 GB Data, 40 Mbps speed & after 50 GB, it will be reduced to 512 Kbps.
As i am using Airtel postpaid and Airtel dth, i will get 20 GB under MyHome bundle and hopefully i will add 2-3 more postpaid numbers of my friends. So, i will be getting around 100 GB in Rs.999.

Nice to hear that bro. Waiting to see the equipments images. Congrats.

Were not you an airtel bb subscriber already?

Bapun Raz said:
Nice to hear that bro. Waiting to see the equipments images. Congrats.

Were not you an airtel bb subscriber already?

Long story bro.. will tell you.
Life throws unexpected situations at us. I am also coping up from such situation these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay bro. Sorry if i have asked something wrong.

Ritesh said:
Long story bro.. will tell you.
Life throws unexpected situations at us. I am also coping up from such situation these days.

Hope you overcome all the issues bhaiya :)

Same here whenever Sunrise's issues starting unfortunately after sunset it didn't stopping .. Problem in life OK but here life itself a pblm :(:s:dodgy

Yes as told by urs very long story :(:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock