• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 934

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Netflix has removed a graphic suicide scene from season one of the hit show 13 Reasons Why following concern from mental health experts who fear it glorifies suicide. The move comes two years after the launch of the show, which follows the story of high school student Hannah Baker who takes her own life. While praised for raising issues such as bullying and self-harm, the show had come under criticism from schools and psychologists worried it could trigger copycat suicides among young people struggling with mental health issues.

Netflix Removes Controversial Suicide Scene From 13 Reasons Why

Screen_Shot_2018-10-11_at_11.56.22_AM.png

Good I watched it before they removed it. No different than what's shown on crime patrol or saavdhan India, but alright.
What are you talking about? No way Indian shows will dare to even feature a scene like that. There was literally
bathtub filed with blood with a teenage girl having her both wrists slith.

What are you talking about? No way Indian shows will dare to even feature a scene like that. There was literally
What's up with this show man? Literally everyone that watches it tells me to not watch it but then how is this show famous?

What's up with this show man? Literally everyone that watches it tells me to not watch it but then how is this show famous?
It's about teenage girl bullied into suicide.

Similar attempt by Aishwarya Rai in Hum Dil de chuke Sanam (same style but different water body), but that failed :ROFLMAO: and Hannah Baker's attempt succeeded.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock