Seeking Help Need Drivers fro Digisol Wireless USB LAN Adapter

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My friend gave me his Digisol Wireless USB LAN Adapter (DG-WN3150Nu). I have a Desktop running Win 7. I tried Installing it but it says No Drivers Found, also no drivers found on Win update.

By googling i Found Digisol Drivers and LAN utility software for the same model which i have, downloaded and installed, Still its not getting installed. says no drivers found.

Is there another way to install the drivers manually ???

Upgrade your PC to Windows 8.1 or 10. No drivers needed to install manually and wireless USB LAN will work fine.

Manually update your Driver (Applies to Windows 7, 8.1, 10)

1. Check for updates: Install any available update or drivers from windows update.

2. Open device manager --> Right click on Device name (It may be listed as unknown device) --> Click update driver --> Search automatically for updated driver software (Download driver from internet) or click Browse my computer for drover software (Manual or offline driver update).

Upgrade your PC to Windows 8.1 or 10. No drivers needed to install manually and wireless USB LAN will work fine.

Manually update your Driver (Applies to Windows 7, 8.1, 10)

1. Check for updates: Install any available update or drivers from windows update.

2. Open device manager --> Right click on Device name (It may be listed as unknown device) --> Click update driver --> Search automatically for updated driver software (Download driver from internet) or click Browse my computer for drover software (Manual or offline driver update).

1. I dont have windows 10 key, i guess free upgrade is over.

2. No updates available in win update

3. Tried this also not happening.

Should i download driver manager, Driver utility, Driver update software ?? will it work ???

1. I dont have windows 10 key, i guess free upgrade is over.
You don't need Windows 10 key to install and run Windows 10. You can download windows 10 from Microsoft and upgrade your PC. You'll see a watermark at the bottom-corner of the screen (that's shouldn't be a problem). Everything will work as expected.
No updates available in win update
Windows 7 doesn't provide much driver updates via Windows updates. I remember when I installed Windows 7 I had to install almost all drivers manually. But, in Windows 10 all drivers are automatically downloaded and installed via Windows update.
Should i download driver manager, Driver utility, Driver update software ?? will it work ???
It may work. Download and install a good and trusted driver update or utility software.

Will i get windows 10 updates if i dont activate it ??? U said i will get a watermark at the bottom
Don't worry, you'll get Windows updates.

This watermark
fDD8Z.png

@sumitroy bro, I need to buy another USB wireless adapter for my PC in office, which one will u suggest ?? Budget is Rs 500, i need one which ash good speeds and works long distance also as the router is bit far

Thanks bro. I will try updating
Make sure to create a backup first. If you don't like Windows 10 you can go back to Windows 7 easily.
@sumitroy bro, I need to buy another USB wireless adapter for my PC in office, which one will u suggest ?? Budget is Rs 500, i need one which ash good speeds and works long distance also as the router is bit far
I'm using Tenda at home and it is working great. Purchased @300 and it has 3 year warranty. You can also buy TP-link or D-link USB wlan.

You said your router is far. So, I'll suggest you buy wlan which has an external antenna.

Tenda (with external antenna). https://www.amazon.in/dp/B004L9KO1G/?tag=dreamdth-21

TP link (no external antenna) : https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B008IFXQFU/?tag=dreamdth-21

Last edited:
Make sure to create a backup first. If you don't like Windows 10 you can go back to Windows 7 easily.

I'm using Tenda at home and it is working great. Purchased @300 and it has 3 year warranty. You can also buy TP-link or D-link USB wlan.

You said your router is far. So, I'll suggest you buy wlan which has an external antenna.

Tenda (with external antenna). https://www.amazon.in/dp/B004L9KO1G/?tag=dreamdth-21

TP link (no external antenna) : https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B008IFXQFU/?tag=dreamdth-21
@Anish Pai bro, even I use TP Link one in my desktop. Performance is very much satisfactory.

And if you have net plan with high speed, I will suggest you to download driver pack 2018 iso. It is around 17GB. I download it every year for newer version. I help in formatting many PCs in my locality and it would carry all the drivers released till date of the release of the driver pack version. I have been using this near about a decade. It's kinda life saver. Most important thing is you need not worry about any device drivers. It will automatically detect and list it. And will install it accordingly as you proceed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock