My jio app extended validty and recharge exclusive snaps.

abhi1276

Reaction score
S0HVjXJ.jpg

PDGB2T2.jpg

1hghYrd.jpg

STSQ0NF.jpg

qi2KNzg.jpg

X1jsVfF.jpg

xG6MROD.jpg

X9Px3xE.jpg

RE: exclusive image of extended jio app validity and recharge option on my jio sim

WkxeIOn.jpg

ue3FLSm.jpg

QNrfY9F.jpg

how did you recharge ?
nowdays no recharge option available and it shiws no plans

donisback said:
how did you recharge ?
nowdays no recharge option available and it shiws no plans

yes you are right as many people has been converted either to preview offer or welcome offer but mine is neither in preview or in welcome so i can recharge as many time as i want i am getting recharge button along with usage i have recharge my app also so i am getting longer validity and my validity is valid after 31st december also and my jio drive has validity of 2036 for 20 years and some app are valid till may 2017 and some app are valid till sept 2017.

unicorn said:
abhi bro. This is Sim or Jiofi?

its a sim.....but to save battery of my phone i have putted a sim in jiofi and my jiofi sim is in preview offer but in this sim i am not on preview nor on welcome don't know why but i am using this jio sim from jan 2016 may be they have not shifted the existing customer as you see my base validity is jan 2036.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock