My Forum Centuries !

Rajkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Guidelines:

1) Members who completed a significant milestone can share it here. This can be the number of likes, number of posts and so on.

2) Likes and achievement should be posted only by the member who earned that.

3) Avoid replying to the achievements of the members. Instead, you can like the post. In other words, avoid "Congratulations" or "Thank You"!

Received 14000 Reactions from you buddies....:win::win:

Thank You to All :kiss2: :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Rajkumar bro.

Congratulations Rajkumar bro.
Rules should be same here also .

Guidelines:

1) Members who completed a significant milestone can share it here. This can be the number of likes, number of posts and so on.

3) Avoid replying to the achievements of the members. Instead, you can like the post. In other words, avoid "Congratulations" or "Thank You"!

I request thread starter or team to update guidelines in 1st post also.

Rules should be same here also .

Guidelines:

I request thread starter or team to update guidelines in 1st post also.
I didn't knew. Next time please report, tag or pm. Instead of quoting the rules violating post.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock