OTF Exclusive My 12 year old Logitech Wireless Game Controller : Review

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Last month i was searching for a wireless Game Controller to connect with my Android TV. Just then i remembered my Logitech Wireless Rumble Pad 2. :kiss2::ok2: which i didnt use much.

Its 12 years old, i got it in 2007 when i was 12 years old. The quality is very good, i didnt use it much those days as i was not much into gaming. I did use it to play racing games, and even GTA :smile2: Then i was into studying so the game controller was left unused and I had kept it safety so i can always use it in future if needed.

Even today the condition of the game controller is brand new (i always use my stuff in good condition).

The Outer Box:

m3PuYda.jpg

The USB Wireless Receiver:

Bw8pMES.jpg

The Game Controller:

PtSYNRa.jpg

It has got all the buttons that u get in today's game controller, and also Vibration feedback for better game feel.

I can still use it with my PC and Android TV to play any game i want which needs a game controller :)

Last edited:
One-two-three-four
Uno-do'-tres-cuatro
I know you want me (want me)
You know I want cha (want cha)
I know you want me
I know you want me (want me)
I know you want me
One-two-three-four
Uno-do'-tres-cuatro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock