Discussion Muse Asia Anime Updates & Discussion

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Heavy Object , Blast Of Tempest & Is The Order a Rabbit Anime series were added on Muse Asia YT Channel last week . i apologize for very late post. In older addition post i checked these series were not mentioned .

( Muse Asia bought legal rights of Anime series for Asian , South Asian & South East Asian region Countries , upload legal anime series in HD Quality to fight against piracy )

they regularly upload new episodes with a gap.. with english subtiles

Heavy Object anime series was premiered on October 7th

Source

Is The Order a Rabbit was premiered on October 31st

Source

Blast Of Tempest was premiered on November 12th

Source

( Have Updated the Title now as realized as they regularly upload new anime series in regular intervals , its better I post its all updates in single thread ) I Apologize i changed the old thread after so many days

Last edited:
Muse Asia will be streaming Asteroid in Love, A3!, the second season of Isekai Quartet, and BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, So I’ll Max Out My Defense.
The simulcast streaming of Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle and Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun will continue next season.

Source

Also Muse Asia has uploaded Anne Happy and Long Riders.
Anne-Happy [English Sub] - YouTube
Long Riders! [English Sub] - YouTube

Also Muse Asia will upload Servamp Movie on 31st December:
Source

Muse Asia will also upload Magical Warfare anime (previously aired on Animax India ) in new year 2020!
Source

Last edited:
DANGANRONPA The Animation- Anime series will be added today in Muse Asia you tube channel- it was earlier aired in Animax Asia

Source
Looks like next will be In Search of the Lost Future or A Sister is all you need..
Danganronpa 3 needs to wait more since Animax has still rights of that..
Muse is premiering non-stop animes which are previously aired by Animax..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock