Reaction score
Big Thanks to BEST Buses,

Before Minimum charges Rs. 8/-, Now Its reduced to Rs. 5/-

Before Im paying Rs.10 for Bandra to BKC, Now Paying only Rs. 5/-

Below pic is Source.

evweRGn.jpg

Mumbaikars to pay less for BEST buses’ rides from Tuesday

Wow Its really a nice initiative.
Here Delhi Govt. will going to destroy everything by giving free to women including buses and metro and instead of this they should reduce the fares either give concessions to women that will be ok but they are destroying everything.

Wow Its really a nice initiative.
Here Delhi Govt. will going to destroy everything by giving free to women including buses and metro and instead of this they should reduce the fares either give concessions to women that will be ok but they are destroying everything.
Giving free to women is to encourage women to use Public transport. That's safe at least. Plus women should not stay at home and just keep cooking. They have to come out and enjoy the outside world. That's the main motto of doing this.

In my state people are jerks. They spoiled traker (shared taxi) drivers. Fare is ₹ 8. Most people pay ₹ 10. Now drivers refused to takes the actual amount of fare. No one literally no one even uses auto's meter. Non online companiy's taxis charges as much as they can.

Giving free to women is to encourage women to use Public transport. That's safe at least. Plus women should not stay at home and just keep cooking. They have to come out and enjoy the outside world. That's the main motto of doing this.
Bro but instead of giving it free they give the concessions but it will increase the inequality the and hate towards women. Now In Delhi Metro people stop giving seats to ladies because of the hate and rejection. Even In my whole family everyone is against us including all females in family and also My neighbors have also the same thoughts.
There is nothing wrong in giving concessions but I am strictly against giving anything free because people will started taking it for granted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock