• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,194

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Sistema Shyam TeleServices Limited (SSTL) on Tuesday launched couple of voice and data initiatives to celebrate Christmas and New Year across Kerala circle. Customers across the region can now benefit with extra usage on existing MBlaze STVs and enjoy flat 30 paisa call rates on voice products with a handset as low as Rs 899.

According to Radhakrishnan KV, Chief Operating Officer, Kerala Circle, MTS India “It gives me immense pleasure to launch a range of new initiatives for our valued customers on the festive season. With attractive data usage benefits and special flat 30 paisa call rates; I am sure our customers will find these latest initiatives extremely appealing and will make the most of it.”

MBlaze data customers across Kerala Circle can now enjoy enhanced usage on STVs ranging from Rs 96 to Rs 1298. Now with enhanced usage plans Rs.96 STV will give 2GB (unlimited) usage with 1 day validity. Other STV’s for Rs. 348, 375, 490, 798, 999 and Rs. 1298 are offering 2 GB, 2.5 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB (unlimited), 15 GB (unlimited) and 20 GB (unlimited) respectively with 30 days validity for each.

Additionally, MBlaze customers also get 15 day trial pack of over 150 Games on Demand. Launch of these festive initiatives is supported by a robust network of more than 10,000 retailers across the region.

For voice proposition, new customers can avail the MTS Striker Plus handset at just Rs 899 along with FRC 5, allowing customers to avail flat 30p offer for all Local, STD, ISD, Roaming, SMS, DATA usage.

Existing customers would also be able to avail 30 paisa call rate on recharge of Rs 73 STV.

Additionally, customers recharging with Rs 197 STV will get Unlimited MTS to MTS calls and 900 local minutes to other networks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock