MSI S6000 CORE I5 LAPTOP

Reaction score
MSI S6000 CORE I5 LAPTOP

MSI S6000-027US

Core I5 – 4 GB Ram – 500 GB Hard disk – NO OS – DVD Rw – Webcam

Our Price:Rs. 26,665.00
New Level of Intelligent Performance
Maximize speed for demanding applications with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, which accelerates processor clock speed up to 20% to match your workload. So you’ll move faster when multitasking and get more accomplished in less time. Do More at Once
With the new Intel® Core™ i5 processor, you can multitask up to 28% faster, so you can do more things at once and be more productive than ever. Speedy Content Creation
Unleash an amazing digital media experience with up to 37% faster conversion of video for web upload, up to 15% faster photo editing and up to 17 % faster conversion of CD music tracks to MP.

Slim & Lightweight Body
The S6000 can keep you on the go with its robust yet slim and lightweight body. Paired up with an extremely thin [0.37”] Super-multi optical drive, the S6000 allows you the convenience of “doing it all”: installing software, watching movies, and burning discs.

Textured Multi-touch Touchpad
The multi-touch touchpad gives you intuitive control by allowing you to scroll, zoom, rotate, and resize – all at the touch of your fingers. Combined with its subtle dotted texture which provides tactile feedback, the S6000’s multi-touch touchpad will have you controlling your system with pinpoint accuracy and speed.

Dedicated Touchpad-disable Button
Conveniently located between the touchpad and the spacebar, a dedicated touchpad-disable button helps prevent those ever-annoying mistakes often made while typing due to the touchpad being accidentally touched.

MSI Chiclet Keyboard
Designed to reduce typing errors, dampen the sound of keystrokes, and increase user comfort, the S6000’s chiclet keyboard keeps you typing faster for a prolonged period.

By utilizing SRS Premium Sound technology, the S6000 allows you to experience superior audio quality from music, movies, and games. Working closely with MSI, SRS optimized the performance of the S6000’s built-in speakers to provide you with deep bass, high-frequency definition, crystal clear dialog, and an overall gain in sound volume.

CPU
Type Intel® Core™ i5-450M Processor
Speed 2.66 GHz
Front-side Bus 1066 MHz
Cache 3MB
OPERATING SYSTEM
Operating System No Operating System Installed
COLOR
Color Brown Black
LCD
Size 15.6″ Glossy
Resolution WXGA (1366x 768)
CHIPSET
Chipset Intel® PM55
GRAPHICS
GPU Intel® GMA HD
Video Memory System Shared Memory
AUDIO
Audio HD Audio (SRS Powered Premium Sound)
Speaker 2 Internal Speakers
SYSTEM MEMORY
Spec 4GB (2GB x2) DDR3
HDD
HDD Capacity 500 GB
HDD Interface SATA
OPTICAL DRIVE
Optical Drive Type DVD Super Multi (Slim)
COMMUNICATION
LAN Ethernet LAN 10/100
WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
Bluetooth N/A
SUPPLEMENTAL DRIVE
Card Reader 3-IN-1 (SD/SDHC/MMC)
WEBCAM RESOLUTION
Webcam 1.3 MP Webcam
I/O PORT
USB USB 2.0 x 2
ESATA/USB Combo 1
IEEE 1394 N/A
Video Port VGA (15-pin, D-Sub) X 1, HDMI-out x 1
Audio Port Mic-in x 1, Headphone x 1
AC ADAPTOR
AC Power Adaptor Output: 19V DC, 65W
/Input: 100~240V AC, 50/60Hz universal
BATTERY
Battery Pack 4 cells
PHYSICAL SPEC
Dimension 15.43” (L) x 10” (W) x 0.14” (H)
Weight 5.0 lbs
ADDITIONAL INFO
Accessory N/A
WARRANTY
Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty (Includes 1 Year Global Warranty)

http://www.dealsupto.com/electronics/msi-s6000-core-i5-laptop-7238.html

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock