Mozilla Firefox - News & Updates

Yes. I used google chrome (desktop) for few days but i didn't like that. Had to come back to firefox. That time firefox was crushing a lot because of adobe flash player. After they removed some unnecessary plugin/add-on support it is working fine till now. But i use android chrome for mobile browser..
Try firefox preview for android

I did before. It looks better. But i like local news articles from chrome. Which keeps me updated. Firefox news are mostly international..
That is because Google has way too much sources added to their databases due to their search and news database which they utilise for the Articles for you. And, their algorithm undoubtedly the best one on the internet.

Well, I use Google App for reading the news and Firefox Preview as my browser. Google's algorithm are not matchable but MSN/bing as default page on Firefox comes closest.

Well, I use Google App for reading the news and Firefox Preview as my browser. Google's algorithm are not matchable but MSN/bing as default page on Firefox comes closest.
You can also set Bing as a default search in chrome.

Firefox released Version 73.0 on February 11, 2020.

1. They implemented a new global default zoom level settings.
2. They introduced a “readability backplate” solution which places a block of background color between the text and background image.
3. Improved audio quality when playing back audio at a faster or slower speed.
4. Firefox will now only prompt you to save logins if a field in a login form was modified.
5. Various security fixes.

Firefox 73.0, See All New Features, Updates and Fixes

Here's what happened when I tried to login to the forum using Firefox Preview. Creditianials box isn't visible to users. Nor does any attachment gets uploaded.

kZZYcS4.png

Here's what happened when I tried to login to the forum using Firefox Preview. Creditianials box isn't visible to users. Nor does any attachment gets uploaded.

kZZYcS4.png
Firefox Preview is experimental, users are supposed to report bugs at
[email protected]

However, I am able to login normally, see credentials and upload/insert images.

JZu4MBH.jpg

vDrtJuV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock