Mozilla Firefox - News & Updates

• We now block fingerprinting scripts by default for all users.
  • Firefox replaces annoying notification request pop-ups with a more delightful experience, by default for all users. The pop-ups no longer interrupt your browsing, in its place, a speech bubble will appear in the address bar when you interact with the site.
  • Picture-in-picture video is now also available in Firefox for Mac and Linux.
  • Support for blocking images from individual domains has been removed from Firefox, because of low usage and poor user experience.
  • Experimental support for using client certificates from the OS certificate store can be enabled by setting the preference security.osclientcerts.autoload to true (Windows only).
  • Firefox now supports simulation of meta viewport in Responsive Design Mode.

Firefox is the absolute best PC/Laptop browser.
Yes. I used google chrome (desktop) for few days but i didn't like that. Had to come back to firefox. That time firefox was crushing a lot because of adobe flash player. After they removed some unnecessary plugin/add-on support it is working fine till now. But i use android chrome for mobile browser..

It's been a while since I used Chrome as that has completely drained the memory. In the recent months, Firefox has been so much fun and I'm on its nightly build with custom themes and it has been so refreshing!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock