• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 8,600
32bd5b6081b62ca9.jpg

3bf24a174ca56e12.jpg

1633e04575fdaeec.jpg

2ff8c4198c621408.jpg

Flipkart

Moto is launching a high quality 4K Smart Android 9.0 TV with IPS Panel, Dolby Vision & HDR10...Google Assistant, Netflix, Prime will also be here...One of the main attractions will be the bundled Bluetooth Gamepad & the front firing soundbar...

The 43" model will cost only 29999 & 43-65" models will launch on Flipkart big Billion Days...

Here are some pics courtesy of Flipkart...

motorola-65sauhdm-original-imafkkg2gr6qk4b7.jpeg
motorola-65sauhdm-original-imafkkg28yngdgxc.jpeg
motorola-65sauhdm-original-imafkckmg6cg4dvb.jpeg

Now some early hands-on pics taken from a YT video...

r4bRMOK.png

Google Playstore button on the remote lol...I have not seen that before on any remote...Google Assistant is also there like u can see on the remote...

KjKly3s.png

CRu2hng.png

Apart from this new Lenovo, VU & also the TCL are the best companies in India who provides very good quality panels...

I seriously don't know why people are so obsessed with MI TVs...They use crappy panels on their TVs...If you are buying a new 4k TV, you should atleast go for a Tv which has an IPS panel...They make good phones but that doesn't mean that their TVs will also be good...

The Lenovo TVs are listed already on Flipkart & the sale will go live on 29th Oct on Big Billion day...So, if anyone is looking for a new 4K Tv, in my opinion they can consider this one over MI TV...This one has IPS panel with Dolby Vision & is cheap too...

I can't even imagine how TV prices gone down over the years...I bought my LG 43" IPS FHD TV in 2016 on EMI & the total cost was like 60k including the 4 years extended warranty which I purchased directly from LG...Now Dolby Vision + HDR10 + IPS panel Google Certified Android TVs are coming at 30k...:oops:

If you are buying any new TV from any company, always buy atleast a 3-4 years extended warranty...They will add to the cost of your TV but will save you in the long run... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock