Motorola Phone explodes and burns into ashes

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
2017 is an year of exploding Phones.. Starting by Samsung Phones followed by Xiaomi Phones and Jio Phone latest to join the team is Motorola. A Motorola phone apparently blew up after it was put on charging.

Moto E Power in Rewari explodes after 20 Minutes of charging. User claims he was using a genuine Motorola charger for his smartphone. The company says it is “investigation the situation.”

DM4SEYkV4AAvkoC.jpg

Video Posted by the User:

User Statement:
It happened on the October 24 morning. I had charged the phone up to 80% through Moto charger then put it on the table and I started watching TV… then suddenly smoke appeared from Moto E. I recorded the video using my wife’s phone. I called the customer care and told them about it. They registered a complaint, and after 2 hours they called me again and asked me to send a picture of the phone on their email id. After that, I have not received any call or mail. I have tweeted several times to their page but no response.

Motorola India's Statement:
We are contacting the customer and investigating the situation. Motorola batteries are tested in our own labs, in addition to official certification which is performed at third party labs, consistent with industry practice. The internal testing provides an additional level beyond industry standards. Additionally, we work directly with our suppliers to ensure manufacturing testing, materials, and design consistently produce high quality batteries.

Watch: Motorola phone in Rewari explodes after 20 minutes of charging

Good news for terrorists as smartphones are easily available compared to explosive

So which company phones are not explosives now.

Sony, HTC, LG.... Sony phones ve hitting issue bt never explode I think.... Coz it's battery management is good... I've used Sony Xperia mobiles before and with small battery it lasts quite long....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock