Motorola One - Motorola One Power

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Second Android One device from motorola after moto x4. This device is preferably the cancelled moto x5.

Android One
SD 636
6GB RAM / 128GB Storage
3780 battery
notch
Dual cam

DemG7R9UcAEp_7k.jpg

DemHg43VMAAF20V.jpg

PROTOTYPE:

motorola-one-power.jpg

Andri Yatim (@HeyAndri) | Twitter
Motorola One Power prototype spotted in the wild « SLASHLEAKS

Last edited:
Specs very similar to Lenovo Z5
this is cancelled x5. They are re branding it to under Android One.

lenovo trying hard to sink Moto too
Lenovo has only given bad name to moto. Starting from quality of phones to delay in updates.
At a time, Motorola was the first phone to recieve update after Google phones. Nd now the last one..
They had already killed the brand name 'motorola'.

also so much confusion in branding. at first they decided to change brand motorola to "moto by lenovo". They screwed it. Sales dipped.
Now back again to same old 'motorola' branding staring G6.

they have screwed Motorola in all possible ways

this is cancelled x5. They are re branding it to under Android One.

Lenovo has only given bad name to moto. Starting from quality of phones to delay in updates.
At a time, Motorola was the first phone to recieve update after Google phones. Nd now the last one..
They had already killed the brand name 'motorola'.

also so much confusion in branding. at first they decided to change brand motorola to "moto by lenovo". They screwed it. Sales dipped.
Now back again to same old 'motorola' branding staring G6.

they have screwed Motorola in all possible ways
yup...i bought Moto E3 Power as it s from Motorola...Realised its from lenovo after seeing d box..it started there and then they buried e3 power without any major update,it born with MM nd Died with MM.

Lenovo Has Great Power to trouble the great hardware with their sh#tty Software best Example Zuk Z2+ and My Own P2(Its Better than RN4).

Looks Good But What About VOLTE Support Of Airtel, Vodafone & Idea?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock