Discussion Motorola One Hyper

Sparker0i

Contributor
Reaction score
gsmarena_001.jpg

gsmarena_002.jpg

One of the next gen Moto G8 devices

This phone is in the Motorola One series and will be called Motorola One Hyper. This phone (I'm hearing) will not be a part of Android One programme (which is another way of Motorola duping its customers)

This is absolutely the best smartphones i have ever owned! I have an iPhone 8 Plus and refused to upgrade until Apple decides that marketing an edge to edge screen with a huge black notch is bad.....Steve Jobs would have never allowed This ridiculous design.

The screen on the Hyper is outstanding and how many even top end phones can boast a truly “”full screen”. Samples of 8k video on utube play beautifully with no problem. The UI and operating system are very good and the best part, it was only $ 363.00 Can on Amazon and came with the Hyper 45 W charger in the box! This morning my phone was at 6 percent. It took exactly ten minutes to reach 50 percent. Unreal! When at 100 percent it is truly a more than full day phone.

Well done Motorola, a truly outstanding produc!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock