Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area | Netflix | 24 Jun

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Netflix announced an exciting new original series project, the Korean adaptation of its beloved Spanish original series La casa de papel.

Set on the Korean peninsula, the Korean adaptation of La casa de papel will be directed by Kim Hong-sun, who has helmed TV dramas like The Guest, Voice, and Black and is known as a giant in the fantasy crime genre. Ryu Yong-jae and his team, whose credits include the Netflix original series My Holo Love and tvN series Psychopath Diary, will be the screenwriters for the show. The production is a collaboration between BH Entertainment and Contents Zium.

NETFLIX ANNOUNCES THE KOREAN ADAPTATION OF ITS SPANISH ORIGINAL SERIES 'LA CASA DE PAPEL'

V7qe6Jn.jpg

NeECwRs.jpg

Vg8j3CI.jpg

Would it be worth watching if we have already got overdose of 2 big heists?

Would it be worth watching if we have already got overdose of 2 big heists?
I think there are three possibilities.

1) After the initial introduction part, they'll take an original route.
Or
2) They'll do a complete remake till Season 2 and then move on to an original story.
Or
3) They might end it at Season 2 itself, as many of us will agree that S2 was a perfect ending to the show.

I highly doubt they'll make a complete remake of all 5 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock