• Replies: Replies 4,550
  • Views: Views 603,700

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys,

Let's use this thread to share the best offers via coupons provided by Paytm, FreeCharge and the other websites/apps.

Please post only valid coupons. It would be good if the expiry date can be mentioned for the coupon. Also, I request those who use the coupons posted in this thread to please check if the coupon was successfully applied before making any payments.

Mods, Can you please help making this thread sticky if possible.

Last edited:
Bro , Nice Thought .
If someone provide any promo code here , after Expiration of Promo Code Pls Mention that in You Post .

Paytm

Get Rs. 50 Cashback on Recharge of Rs. 50 (New User)

Description: Flat Rs. 50 cashback on minimum recharge of Rs. 50. Offer valid only for newly registered users on their first recharge using Paytm mobile app. Cashback will be reflected half an hour after successful transaction.

Code: new50

For Mobikwik Users

300% Recharge Cashback !
Redeem Promo code "APP30" after adding Rs 10 to
the Wallet and get Rs 30 Cashback instantly.
Valid only for new users and on Mobile App only.
Valid till December 8, 2014.
Click here and install mobikwik
installation link working only on mobile device.

Re: RE: Mobile/DTH Recharge Offer Coupons

sundaresh said:
For Mobikwik Users

300% Recharge Cashback !
Redeem Promo code "APP30" after adding Rs 10 to
the Wallet and get Rs 30 Cashback instantly.
Valid only for new users and on Mobile App only.
Valid till December 8, 2014.
Click https://m.mobikwik.com/app.jsp?s=22
Do we need to recharge for 10 rupees or add 10 rupees to the wallet? Also, what's the maximum cash back we can get?

ilikered said:
Do we need to recharge for 10 rupees or add 10 rupees to the wallet? Also, what's the maximum cash back we can get?

recharge for 10rs using mobikwik wallet.. max cash back not known bro...

now a days,mobikwik doesn't credit the cash back amount to the wallet. Iam using it for past months, they didn't credited the offer amount.Their customer support is very bad..what about paytm bro?? whether they give several offers? You got benefits in that???

sundaresh said:
now a days,mobikwik doesn't credit the cash back amount to the wallet. Iam using it for past months, they didn't credited the offer amount.Their customer support is very bad..what about paytm bro?? whether they give several offers? You got benefits in that???

I Always Use PayTM
I Always Got Cash Back:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock