• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 658

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
I tried recharging my Jio number. Transaction went through. Money was deducted from my card. But recharge didn't took place. When I click on the transaction. It's shows invoice unavailable.
zBA7fkR.jpg

kgwpr6X.jpg

Solution
Yes this the glitch in app you can't see failed Transection, the Cashback Transection and Transection payment made directly through credit card.
Got my money refunded. But the system is heavily flawed. There is no option in the help section to raise a request if transactions doesn't reflect. I had to open tab on old transaction.
JKenEOr.jpg

Can't believe mobikwik is still being used widely!
I've stopped using is ever since the introduction of bogus supercash.
I get at least 5% discount in all my recharge/bill payments in Amazon and 20% discount in DTH recharges (no matter how small or big the amount is).

Yes this the glitch in app you can't see failed Transection, the Cashback Transection and Transection payment made directly through credit card.

Solution
Can't believe mobikwik is still being used widely!
I've stopped using is ever since the introduction of bogus supercash.
I get at least 5% discount in all my recharge/bill payments in Amazon and 20% discount in DTH recharges (no matter how small or big the amount is).
I used to think same but SuperCash is awesome, I recently saved a lot on LPG booking, recharges, Bill payment, online Transection on online website like AJIO, Myntra, Insurence payment, etc.

I used to think same but SuperCash is awesome, I recently saved a lot on LPG booking, recharges, Bill payment, online Transection on online website like AJIO, Myntra, Insurence payment, etc.
Whatever works for you!
As I mentioned, ANY bill payments and recharges, I get minimum 5% DISCOUNTS, not any bogus cashback concepts (I even pass on the benefits to friends & almost all colleagues).
Also, there’s NO platform which can provide 20% discount in all DTH recharges.

Last edited:
Whatever works for you!
I guess my advice hurt you alot that's why you are being so arrogant.
As I mentioned, ANY bill payments and recharges, I get minimum 5% DISCOUNTS
5% Cashback option is also available in MobiKwik.
Having more options in your kitty for Cashback is not a bad choice. Apart from this it's 100% Indian payment app we should support it atleast by using it and giving preference to it over other app.
Bye.

Last edited:
I guess my advice hurt you alot that's why you are being so arrogant.

5% Cashback option is also available in MobiKwik.
Having more options in your kitty for Cashback is not a bad choice. Apart from this it's 100% Indian payment app we should support it atleast by using it and giving preference to it over other app.
Bye.
I’m sorry if my words felt arrogant.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock