Mobikwik Data Breach

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,241
We all are using Chinese Phone who knows what's the data they have. MobiKwik need to investigates the matter and also set an example.

For average of ₹10 monthly cashback. Data gone. :wall: From now on will use secure service like the ones from one's from own bank or Amazon.

For average of ₹10 monthly cashback. Data gone. :wall: From now on will use secure service like the ones from one's from own bank or Amazon.
Nothing is secure. Not even Amazon. I remember how couple of years ago I Cloud got breached and private photos of many celebrity got leaked. :(

Official statement released from the company:

Some users have reported that their data is visible on the darkweb. While we are investigating this, it is entirely possible that any user could have uploaded her/ his information on multiple platforms. Hence, it is incorrect to suggest that the data available on the darkweb has been accessed from MobiKwik or any identified source.
We strongly recommend that you do not try to open any darkweb/anonymous links as they could jeopardize your own cyber safety.

They are basically hesitating to accept the data breach!

We strongly recommend that you do not try to open any darkweb/anonymous links as they could jeopardize your own cyber safety.
What a joke! :clap2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock