MNP suggestion

Reaction score
i am frm chennaj having two numbers recently i ported one num to vodafone post paid frm aircel ...in 499 plan i am getting 12gb data and unlimited calls ....i want my another aircel num to port out in any other network...kindly suggest me the network i shld choose ..i am really happy with vodafone ...very good response if u msg them n fb messanger ...planing to port out to jio how is network in south tamil nadu and chennai ...how is voice clearity and net commectivity

I'm saying from my opinion. Jio is inconsistent. Voice clarity is not good. Still call failures are there... None of colleague's ready to pay for Jio. Chennai and TN has to with Vodafone or Airtel... If you are a 4G data user, only airtel has 4g 3g and 2g license... Though Vodafone has all license, they have just started 4G in Chennai and Tamil Nadu... They don't have 4G coverage in many places of Chennai and Tamil Nadu... Idea has only 2G and 4G... Chennai 4G coverage of Idea is very good but when you travel down south, during travel, you have to sacrifice data use... Because only 2G works... However airtel has 3G wherever 4G is unavailable...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock