Microsoft to launch Lumia 950 in India at Rs 38,000, Lumia 950 XL at Rs 43,000

Sarkar

Reaction score
New Delhi: Microsoft is all set to launch its recently announced Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL Windows 10 smartphones in India in the month of November. According to our source with information of the India launch plans, the company is planning to bring the Lumia 950 smartphone to India at a price of Rs 38,000, while the Lumia 950 XL will be carrying a price tag of Rs 43,000, approximately.
While the phones will be launched in November, there is still no information about the exact launch date. The India launch of the new Lumia Windows 10 phones is expected to be in sync with the global rollout.

microsoft-lumia-950-271015.jpg

Exclusive: Microsoft to launch Lumia 950 in India at Rs 38,000, Lumia 950 XL at Rs 43,000 - IBNLive

I don't know wht's the point of launching 40k+ phones in India ??

Microsoft, Sony & Nexus should learn the market first :hehe

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
I don't know wht's the point of launching 40k+ phones in India ??

Microsoft, Sony & Nexus should learn the market first :hehe

Bro India is a Home of 1.98 Lakh Millionaires officially, and guess what how many unofficially ;)

People go for Sony,Samsung,Nexus,Apple even if it's priced for above 40K,but what's the point for MIcrosoft launching 40K smartphone,first they should improve their low end and mid end smartphone sales then go on to make high end device :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock