Microsoft Lumia 650 listed on Amazon India ahead of official launch price at Rs 16700

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Back in February, Microsoft quietly unveiled long rumored enterprise-focused Lumia 650 smartphone running on Windows 10 Mobile OS. It is also said to be the only Lumia smartphone the software giant plans to launch this year .

Now, while the smartphone is yet to be officially launched in India, it has been spotted on Amazon India. Priced at Rs 16,700, the listing is created by a local retailer and the device will be shipped starting April 30.

Microsoft describes the Lumia 650 as “the best of Microsoft productivity and security, all wrapped in a beautiful slim package.” It comes preloaded with business apps such as Office 365 and third-party apps such as Uber.

Microsoft Lumia 650 also comes with an option for IT team to test the upcoming Windows 10 Mobile update against the critical business and system apps, before releasing.

Microsoft Lumia 650 specifications and features:

It sports a 5-inch HD (720p) AMOLED ClearBlack display with pixel density of 297ppi and is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. At the heart of the Lumia 650 runs Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 212 quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz and paired with 1GB of RAM, and comes 16GB internal storage, which can further be expanded up to 200GB using a microSD card.

In the photography department, the smartphone comes with an 8-megapixel rear camera of aperture f/2.2 and LED flash, and a 5-megapixel front facing camera of aperture f/2.2. Armed with a 2,000mAh battery, connectivity options include dual-SIM 4G LTE support, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC and Wi-Fi 802.11n.

Microsoft Lumia 650 listed on Amazon India ahead of official launch, priced at Rs 16,700 | Latest Tech News, Video & Photo Reviews at BGR India

They have seriously gone mad :lol Who will buy it when someone is getting a phone with better processor and more storage and RAM with half of it's price :dodgy

Never ever analyse Ram based on android phones......1Gb is enough for windows phones.They never hang....

neons said:
Never ever analyse Ram based on android phones......1Gb is enough for windows phones.They never hang....

Ok I believe you as I hv never used Windows phone but what about most important Storage and Camera and Battery ? :lol

At this price Microsoft should give 32GB storage and 13-16 MP camera and atleast 4000 mAH battery to make it an impact in market considering that windows has very limited apps in store. :dodgy

Android even gives you a Fingerprint sensor though it's useless according to me :s

I think they added 1 on the left by mistake. This is why handset companies fail. Be it Nokia, Blackberry and now Microsoft only because of that extra number on the left. :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock