Microsoft announce Surface 4,Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL,Lumia 550,Microsoft Band 2

• Thread starter Sarkar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 876

Sarkar

Reaction score
Surface 4 Tablet : Surface Pro 4 will feature a pixel density of 267ppi, and it is claimed that it will deal with 5 million pixels. This suggests a screen resolution for the tablet in the range of 2,736 x 1,824 pixels; a significant improvement from the 2,160 x 1,440 panel in the previous generation.

Additionally, Microsoft has ensured that the Surface Pro 4 is a thinner device than any previous tablet release from the corporation. There is almost a mania in consumer electronics to release ever slimmer devices, and the Surface Pro 4 certainly does not seem to be exempt from this trend. Thus, the Surface Pro 4 is nearly 8.3 mm thick; 30 percent slimmer than the previous iteration in the series according to Microsoft. Surface Pro 4 is fully compatible with Windows 10 ‘Hello’ biometric authentication. Another new aspect of the Surface Pro 4 is the updated Surface Pen.

New Lumia Phones – the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL combine Windows 10 innovation with our most powerful hardware and top-of-the-line imaging to help you be more productive. And the Lumia 550, our most affordable 4G LTE smartphone running Windows 10.

Lumia-950-and-950-XL.jpg

Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL

The Lumia 950 packs a 5.2-inch WQHD (1440 x 2560) OLED display, Snapdragon 808 processor, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage that can be expanded via microSD, so you can, theoretically, install a 2TB microSD card when they’re available to buy.

The larger Lumia 950 XL has a 5.7-inch display, Snapdragon 810 processor, the same liquid cooling and 32 GB of expandable storage.

Both smartphones come with a 20-megapixel PureView rear-facing camera with Carl Zeiss glass. It supports optical image stabilization, 4K video recording and the Triple LED RGB flash. There is a wide-angle 5-megapixel front-facing camera, but also a third, infrared camera for the new Windows Hello. The feature brings face authentication to life, which allows you to unlock your phone by looking at it.

Lumia 550 has a 1.2GHz quadcore Snapdragon 210 processor. There’s a 5 inch HD display, 5 megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front cameras, 8GB onboard storage with microSD card support as well as a 1,905mAh battery.

Microsoft is going to initially release Lumia 550 across Europe this December, the handset is priced at $139.99 and it will be rolled out in more markets in the coming year.
Lumia-550.jpg

Lumia 550

Microsoft Band 2 :

A New Era of Windows 10 Devices from Microsoft | Microsoft Devices Blog

Lumia 950 Support 2TB Micro SD Card.....
It's Awesome & Also Have H265 Video Player....
Pureview 20mp Camera & Many More Features...
Wow Just Awesome....
Lumia 550 also Supports 200gb Micro SD Card...

I Will Buy 950xl Whenever It is Available in India....
Just Check Galaxy S6 Edge+ & IPhone 6+ But Both Have No Memory Card Slot...
Another Reason is I Love Windows Phones...
Is there anyone here , who also planning for Purchasing 950xl whenever it is available in India ????

Thanks for the Share @Sarkar bro :tup;)

Launching Date is 8th Nov 2015 !!!
As I Hear From Main Dealer from Vadodara...
Tomorrow I go there & Pay 2000₹ for Pre Order Booking...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock