Good News Messi is the new brand ambassador of Byju

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,016
Good news for Messi fans👍 but don't you think firing 2500 employees is too much?

And irony is srk doing ad promotions but he not became ambassador i know this meme templete used by many times in this forum but i can't hold to resist my self to post again

Srk to byjus

apDcHXy.jpg

And irony is srk doing ad promotions but he not became ambassador i know this meme templete used by many times in this forum but i can't hold to resist my self to post again

Srk to byjus

apDcHXy.jpg
If SRK was so much of a role model
Was committed too so much philanthropy and goodwill he does. He never should've endorsed Vimal or Byju. He could've done it to something like Khan Academy or Amul Milk. Some small time celebrity's doing same for money makes sense.

I have one complaint though. If they can hire Messi for Byju. Why not hire Neymar Jr. for White Hat Jr.? They can even sponsor PSG if they want.

And cr7 for vedantu
Thats a good idea ahead of World cup 😉😉
That works out great. Mbappe for Unacademy. Meanwhile Southgate and Ola Electric are somewhat made for each other. Although I couldn't think about any brand that sends interns to get investments.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock