• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 2
  • Views: Views 518

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Fugitive diamond merchant Mehul Choksi has moved the Delhi High Court against Netflix's "Bad Boy Billionaires", which will be released on September 2. The 61-year-old businessman has appealed to the court he should be shown a preview of the web series before its release.

The docuseries, according to Netflix, "explores the greed, fraud and corruption that built up - and ultimately brought down - India's most infamous tycoons". It will shed some light on the lives of fraud-accused businessmen Vijay Mallya, Mehul Choksi and his nephew Nirav Modi, among others.

Mehul Choksi Goes To Delhi Court Against Netflix's "Bad Boy Billionaires"

Reactions: iDJ
If I was Netflix, i'd be happy with the free publicity. Especially someone with an negative image raising a hue and cry about it.

Fugitive diamond merchant Mehul Choksi's plea to pre-screen the Netflix documentary "Bad Boy Billionaires" on corruption by India's tycoons has been dismissed by the Delhi High Court. Mr Choksi can, however, file a civil suit if he still wants to pursue the matter, Justice Navin Chawla said after a two-hour hearing today.

No Preview Of Netflix's "Bad Boy Billionaires" For Mehul Choksi: Court

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock