MarvelStudios' What If... | Disney+ | August 11

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
What if Steve Rogers wasn't Captain America? What if Captain America was a zombie? We might just find out in Marvel's What If…?, an upcoming animated series featuring alternative timelines in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

It's one of a slew of new TV shows in the MCU's Phase 4, coming exclusively to Disney Plus. Actors from the Marvel movies will provide voices for their respective characters in the new series.
Marvel's What If continues production amid coronavirus pandemic

c7LTQIx.jpg

Source

Ep 1 is Captain America: The First Avenger with a big twist. plays up very similar to the movie, except for character swaps and two other big changes...

The end was sad and satisfying...

Swap Rogers and Carter for the 70 years sleep part with a twist on the sleep
Swap Rogers and Bucky for "assumed to be dead" part with a twist on how he's found
Still there are more than just the swaps, watch the episode to understand

Last edited:
Ep 1 is Captain America: The First Avenger with a big twist. plays up very similar to the movie, except for character swaps and two other big changes...

The end was sad and satisfying...
Although it had hit its marks to some extent, the episode is not as strong as it should be... The characters doesn't sound like their live-action counterparts even though all characters were reprising their roles in the episode apart from Chris Evans.... As per reviews the series significantly improves let's see how it will go from here...
I had genuinely expected Loki or Thanos to show up during the third act... To my disappointment it was some octopus 😂😂... Imagine how good it would have been if each season focuses on the same Infinity Saga with bunch of things going sideways... It would have been amazing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock