MarvelStudios' MsMarve | Disney+ l 8th June 2022

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Kamala Khan will be one of the first new MCU characters to receive a starring role on Disney+. The Pakistani-American teenage Inhuman has become a fan-favorite comic character in the years since her debut in 2013. As a result, Marvel Studios confirmed at D23 2019 that Kamala will star in Ms. Marvel prior to her appearing in future movies. Marvel has yet to announce who will play Kamala in the Disney+ series and future MCU projects, though, with not even a shortlist of contenders surfacing to this point.

Every Upcoming Marvel Studios Disney+ TV Show

I don't like Endgame I expected much but movie is a disaster 🤬😡

Thread is not regarding that movie buddy! It's been more than an year since its released.
I know buddy but thread related to marvel & this movie advisor related to Endgame so I guess nothing wrong to post just I saw the name here .. meanwhile it's not an offence to give my personal review for 1 year old movie though I saw the movie 1st time in lockdown period recently 🙂

Farhan Akhtar, who recently bagged an International project by Marvel Studios is currently in Bangkok for the shoot. The talented actor has never failed to impress his fans with his amazing performances on the big screen.

As Only Ms Marvel is in production right now in Thailand. Its almost the project he's in if the report is correct. Let's see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock