Marvel Studios' Wanda Vision | Now Streaming @ Disney+

jsIudOK.jpg

So finally a confirmation that the series will have 9 episodes and Frozen, Coco music composers are creating themes for the Show.

Source

WandaVision Original Soundtrack release dates follow:

Episode 1 soundtrack release date: 1/22

Episode 2 soundtrack release date: 1/22

Episode 3 soundtrack release date: 1/29

Episode 4 soundtrack release date: 2/5

Episode 5 soundtrack release date: 2/12

Episode 6 soundtrack release date: 2/19

Episode 7 soundtrack release date: 2/26

Episode 8 soundtrack release date: 3/5

Episode 9 soundtrack release date: 3/12

First 3 episodes were way too boring (for me), fourth one is engrossing. Interestingly, this episode hardly have any screen presence of Wanda/Vision.

First 3 episodes were way too boring (for me), fourth one is engrossing. Interestingly, this episode hardly have any screen presence of Wanda/Vision.
Agree that the show was bit slow at start but it was refreshingly new to see Vision in a light hearted avatar...
But the show kicks off really with the entrance of Darcy and Jimmy Woo...🤩

Agree that the show was bit slow at start but it was refreshingly new to see Vision in a light hearted avatar...
But the show kicks off really with the entrance of Darcy and Jimmy Woo...🤩
Small correction, Jimmy Woo entry with The Card Trick 😂

The new episode is absolutely bonkers. The best episode of the series yet. Disney certainly held up their promise that they will treat Marvel and Star Wars D+ Originals equally to the feature films with WandaVision and The Mandalorian respectively.

I had seen some reports like an year ago I guess saying Evan Peters (if u don't him, he plays Quicksilver in X-Men Universe) joined WandaVision in a mysterious role. I forgot that completely. This week I joked to my friend that the crazy cameo that Elizabeth was talking about might be Quicksilver from Xmen Universe, I did not think it will this true 😉. Really interesting where will this series go after this episode. But the issue is we have to wait a week again for the new episode. However, the tonal change in the episode after that Agnes scene was unexpected. Seriously, the crazyness just started. I'm not able to imagine how much crazier that Loki is gonna be in his series.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock