Marvel Studios' MoonKnight | Disney+

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Moon Knight, one of the upcoming Marvel television series set to be released on Disney+, has finally established a date to begin production.

Filming for Moon Knight is scheduled to start on Nov. 16 of this year, according to Production Weekly. Production will continue over twenty-six weeks under the working title “Good Faith.”

Marvel's Moon Knight Show Has a Start Date, Working Title

Oscar Isaac is in talks to star in the Marvel series “Moon Knight” at Disney Plus, Variety has learned.

“Moon Knight” tells the story of Marc Spector, an elite soldier and mercenary who decides to fight crime after he becomes the human avatar of Khonshu, the Egyptian god of the moon.

The role would mark a return of sorts to Marvel for Isaac, who previously starred in “X-Men: Apocalypse,” though that film was released prior to Marvel reacquiring the film rights to the “X-Men” franchise. Isaac is also no stranger to working with Disney, as he starred in the recent “Star Wars” trilogy as Resistance fighter Poe Dameron.

Oscar Isaac in Talks to Star in ‘Moon Knight’ Series at Disney Plus

aOsmolm.jpg

Source

Last edited:
"I can’t tell the difference between my waking life and dreams."

The first Moon Knight footage reveals Oscar Isaac's take on the Marvel character.
dh6vvek.jpg

lbd7L1M.jpg

IsE4XzM.jpg

eRSSfgD.jpg

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock