Maruti cheats Caught on cam! Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS owner sends car for servicing, gets it back after just a washing

abhi1276

Reaction score
The owner of the Baleno RS uploaded a 33-minutes long video of the 'servicing' recorded by a dashboard camera.
If it was dealership of a carmaker in India that was the talking point last week in the auto corridors for duping a client last week, a service centre of a leading brand finds itself in the dock this week. In the former, a Skoda dealership in Bengaluru recently made headlines for selling a regular Rapid disguised as Rapid Edition. Now, a Maruti Suzuki service centre is on the back foot for allegedly cheating a car owner. Interestingly, both incidents have been reported from the city of Bengaluru.
Earlier last week, a Baleno RS owner took his car for scheduled servicing at Maruti Suzuki's centre in the city with pre-installed dash cam only to realise later that his car had not been serviced but just washed and returned.
The owner, also a TeamBHP member, posted his experience online, leaving many wondering if this could have happened to their vehicles as well. The owner uploaded a 33-minutes long video of the 'servicing' recorded by the dashboard camera he had installed in the car.

Caught on cam! Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS owner sends car for servicing, gets it back after just a wash

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I bring my car for servicing, the service center manager insists me 'Sir, why don't you allow us to pick up your car & deliver after servicing, you'll save time'. I strongly oppose them. They also insist me to sit in their restroom, again I say 'I want to see everything'!
Some 5 years back, I suspected that they didn't change the Engine oil but billed me. But I didn't have proof. So next time I asked them to replace Engine oil in my presence only (after I come back from watching a movie). They did it in my absence, I forced them to replace it again and they had to do it.

Every time I bring my car for servicing, the service center manager insists me 'Sir, why don't you allow us to pick up your car & deliver after servicing, you'll save time'. I strongly oppose them. They also insist me to sit in their restroom, again I say 'I want to see everything'!
Some 5 years back, I suspected that they didn't change the Engine oil but billed me. But I didn't have proof. So next time I asked them to replace Engine oil in my presence only (after I come back from watching a movie). They did it in my absence, I forced them to replace it again and they had to do it.
Do they allow you to go directly in their workshop bcoz in mumbai sai service they have stick a board customer are not allowed inside the workshop.

These people deserve to be slaves under Britishers. They don't want work only money, easy money.

Last edited:
Do they allow you to go directly in their workshop bcoz in mumbai sai service they have stick a board customer are not allowed inside the workshop.
Here in Jamshedpur, every service center allows customers to watch everything. For the last 3 years (5 servicing), I stood in front of my car throughout the servicing period.
That was not in the case of my two wheeler though! They were not allowing, so I stopped visiting 'Authorized Service Centers' for the last 4-5 years!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock