Mango Phone A Rival To Apple I Phone

TR Vishnu

Reaction score
Hi Brothers

The thread tittle given by me on this thread is on the basis of the news tittle is given by Malayala Manorama daily.

9f2fa951c05c05c9eed2ee14f3568f20.jpg

The news is on Malayalam I will be translate the content to English.

A new mobile brand and handset going to start in India.A group of Malayalies are behind this handset.The investment of this company is 3500 crore.

To compete Apple I-Phone the name of the smartphone is 'Mango Phone' or otherwise known as 'M-Phone'.The logo of this phone is our National fruit Mango.The phone comes with 3D and 4G features with Korean technology.The research and development factory is in Korea.

Some Specifications of Phone.This specs may be top end model.

* 6050 MAH Battery.(Company claim that 3 days back up with one time charge)

* 23 MP Main Camera and 8 MP Front Camera

* 3D Screen and we can see 3D content without 3D glasses.

* 3 GB RAM and 32GB internal memory and can be expandable upto 128 GB.

* Gorilla Glass protection

Detailed specification will be available at the time of launch,like screen size,resolution etc.

The mango phone will give:
* Selfie Stick
* Bluetooth Headset
* Wi Fi Charger
* Power Bank
As a package to this phone.

Amitabh Bachan and Sachin Tendulkar are the Brand Ambassadors.The phone will be launched on 29 in south indian state like Kerala,TN,Andra,Maharashtra,Karnataka.149 Distributers are selected and there will be a service centre on each distributers under.

The phone price range is start from Rs 5800 to 34000.

This company started their business by doing manufacturing mobile phones to some famous companies in Korea and Europe from China.They doing this business from the last 4 years.This experiance leads to them to manufacture phone on their own brand.

The company will soon produce the product such as M-Watch and M-Pad like I phone and I pad in future said by Mango phone technologies partner Anto Augustine.Roy Augustine and Josekutty Augustine are the other Malayaly partners in this mobile company.

I hope this mobile company will be a big sucess.

Source:Malayala Manorama Daily.

Thank You.

I couldn't get any search results in google about this Mango Phone.

Based on my mind, if the company is investing 3500 crores means it will at least published in few articles/news papers.

Malayala Manorama given fake news it seems.

nallavan said:

Based on my mind, if the company is investing 3500 crores means it will at least published in few articles/news papers.

Brother manorama is not a local news paper.If news false they will give to explanation to it.Phone is not launched till.It will be launched on south india on 29.Still lot more days to go.So wait Brother.

nallavan said:

Brother now you can search it on google that 'mphone.in'.You will get the result.

Thank You.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock