Makkal Needhi Maiam - Centre for People’s Justice (Kamal Hassan's Political Party)

• Thread starter samuel
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 29
  • Views: Views 4,109
Secular politicans from TamilNadu must move beyond TamilNadu into all India level and boot out communal divisive forces in the name of caste and religion.

Why not ??

Other state parties available in Tamilnadu then why not Tamilnadu party available in other state's of India ??

Dont take me wrong bro. Kamals party is made for the issues faced in TN. And the name of the party and everything is in Tamil which other states won't understand.

Also every state has local regional party. Like TDP in AP, TRS in Telangana, JDS in Karnataka. Etc

I personally feel having too many party is wrong and it only divides the votes and then no party gets majorities which hampers decision making.

Abroad I don't see soo many parties hence they are developed.

It's just that too many parties causes confusion. UK USA have 2-3 party system

Dont take me wrong bro. Kamals party is made for the issues faced in TN. And the name of the party and everything is in Tamil which other states won't understand.

Not at all bro :) just asked :)

And bro name not an issue i guess coz

Janata Dal

Samajwadi party

Bahujan samaj party

Aam aadmi party

Etc... Many more parties available in TN bro which TN people not knowing the meaning of political party name :)

Not at all bro :) just asked :)

And bro name not an issue i guess coz

Janata Dal

Samajwadi party

Bahujan samaj party

Aam aadmi party

Etc... Many more parties available in TN bro which TN people not knowing the meaning of political party name :)

Yes, so do these parties get elected in TN? No I have not seen these parties win seats in TN. Same way Kamals party won't get accepted in other states.

And my worry is if every year someone starts a party then where are we heading to ? Already we have I guess more than 300 parties and every year someone or the other starts a new one. People will say its democracy, but if we think logically then it only creates confusion and votes being split which affects decision making

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock