Madras HC grants a Stay on Centeral Govt. notification on Animal Slaughter

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Madurai Bench of Madras HC grants a 4 week stay on central govt notification on cattle slaughter, directs state and GoI to reply in 4 weeks. 
Court observed that it's basic right of an individual to choose his food.

Jithin91 said:
[font=Arial, sans-serif]Madurai Bench of Madras HC grants a 4 week stay on central govt notification on cattle slaughter, directs state and GoI to reply in 4 weeks.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Court observed that it's [font=Arial, sans-serif]basic right of an individual to choose his food.[/font][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][font=Arial, sans-serif]**Story is developing[/font][/font]

Still you are posting without removing the formatting and hence unable to read from app.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how it looks..

84ef60db0ff2fe980b07d03b404e6323.jpg

Jithin91 said:
corrected sadiq bro.. pls check now

Will check in App later bro.. I hope you know that we can change the default settings to no apply formatting while pasting.

Last edited by a moderator:
M.J.Sadiq said:
Will check in App later bro.. I hope you know that we can change the default settings to no apply formatting while pasting.

yup bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock