Luv Ranjan to shoot for Sunidhi Chauhan

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Pyaar Ka Punchnama director Luv Ranjan is back on sets to direct a special video for Sunidhi Chauhan, which will see her performing on a medley of her songs.

Ranjan met Sunidhi during the shooting of his debut film.

"I am very happy to shoot this video for Sunidhi. We had an instant chemistry right from Pyaar Ka Punchnama and when Sunidhi showed interest in the concept and wanted me to shoot it, it was more the merrier for me," said Luv to PTI.

Sunidhi is also excited for her new video, which will be shown during her upcoming tours in Canada and US.

"I was very sure that this time I wanted to get a unique video made for my entry and not keep it simple one. I was in two minds when I discussed it with Luv and he came up with the idea of shooting the video in Punjabi Dhaba style," she said.

The video starts with Sunidhi's most famous song Crazy Kiya re followed by Aisa Jaddo daala re and Sheila ki jawani. The singer is all set to leave for the tour later this month.

http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news-releases/luv-ranjan-to-shoot-for-sunidhi-chauhan

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock