• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Sad News LPG's price hiked again

535dinesh

Reaction score
I booked the cylinder on 7th feb and paid the invoice amount of 734 Rs via online payment. When the cylinder got delivered today, the delivery man showed me the newly generated invoice where it asks me to pay additional 147Rs which got hiked yesterday. Is this the expected one guys?. I thought as i paid the invoiced amount on 7th feb, I need not required to pay the additional amount. Would they refund if in case the cylinder price got reduced?

Siva

Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
I booked the cylinder on 7th feb and paid the invoice amount of 734 Rs via online payment. When the cylinder got delivered today, the delivery man showed me the newly generated invoice where it asks me to pay additional 147Rs which got hiked yesterday. Is this the expected one guys?. I thought as i paid the invoiced amount on 7th feb, I need not required to pay the additional amount. Would they refund if in case the cylinder price got reduced?
Yes, it is expected. And yes, they would refund if the price is reduced after the payment and before the invoice generation.

Sumanth

Reaction score
In January 2014 LPG Cylinder price was hiked by 220 rupees - Price of the Non-subsidized LPG hiked by 220 rupees per cylinder . 6 years back, 220 rupees was a lot more than today's 140 I would imagine.

The thing with fuel prices is we don't generate fuel in India to meet our requirements and we are dependent on imports and hence world market prices dictate it for us. Solution to this is -
1. Generate fuel in India sufficient for the whole country
2. Have an extremely efficient governance were money is not lost or leaked - thereby subsidies can be given

Neither of these seem remotely possible in our country at the moment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock