Love, Death + Robots : Volume 2 | Netflix | May 14

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
3imF83k.jpg

wU2lNQl.jpg

Source
The NSFW animated anthology returns with a vengeance. Naked giants, Christmas demons, and robots-gone-wild… Consume irresponsibly. Volume 2 coming May 14.

Presented by Tim Miller, David Fincher, Jennifer Miller, and Joshua Donen.

LOVE DEATH + ROBOTS returns with VOLUME 2 on May 14th

I liked Life Hutch for it's animation. Snow in the desert & Automated Customer Service were my other favs.

I liked Life Hutch for it's animation. Snow in the desert & Automated Customer Service were my other favs.
My favourites were Automated Customer Service, The Tall Grass, All Through the House & Life Hutch.

There's already a Netflix movie similar to The Tall Grass, In the Tall Grass. I recommend watching it if you enjoyed the former.

Last edited:
My favourites were Automated Customer Service, The Tall Grass, All Through the House & Life Hutch.

There's already a Netflix movie similar to The Tall Grass, In the Tall Grass. I recommend watching it if you enjoyed the former.
Oh yeah the movie based on Stephen King's novel, seen it, although it wasn't like what I'd expected it to be, it was a good watch.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock