OTF Exclusive List of the major OTT app subscriptions bundled by Jio Fiber and whether they are accessible outside the Jio STB

Reaction score
Below is a list of all 17 major OTT app subscriptions that are provided along with the Jio Fiber connection (150 Mbps plan and above). I have also mentioned in front of the apps whether the subscription can be accessed on other devices or whether they are restricted only to the Jio Set-top box.

1. Netflix - All contents can be accessible on the other devices using registered mobile number.
2. Amazon Prime Video - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
3. Disney+ Hotstar - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
4. Voot Select- Only accessible on the Jio STB.
5. SonyLiv - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
6. Zee5 - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
7. Voot Kids- Only accessible on the Jio STB.
8. SunNXT - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
9. Hoichoi - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
10. Universal+ - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+) with only few contents.
11. Lionsgate Play - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+) with only few contents.
12. Discovery+ - Only accessible on the Jio STB.
13. JioCinema - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
14. ShemarooMe - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+) with only few contents.
15. Eros Now - Only accessible on the Jio STB.
16. Alt Balaji - Only accessible on the Jio STB.
17. Jio Saavn - Only accessible on the Jio STB.

Note : From 150 Mbps Plan and above: All the above OTT app subscriptions are provided except Netflix.
From 300 Mbps plan and above: All the above 17 OTT app subscriptions are provided.

Last edited:
Why only Voot is trying to be the odd one out here. I hope other apps also do not go the Voot way. fingers crossed.

Why only Voot is trying to be the odd one out here. I hope other apps also do not go the Voot way. fingers crossed.
Voot app is present right from the beginning without premium contents.
But they recently updated the app and started providing Voot Select but it is yet to make its way to be accessible on the mobile/laptop from the same Jio subscription like all other apps.

Last edited:
If I don't take Jio STB and recharge with 999/- plan, can I use Jio fiber only to watch OTT with Jio ID/mobile?

Secondly, does it support multiple screens or one only?

If I don't take Jio STB and recharge with 999/- plan, can I use Jio fiber only to watch OTT with Jio ID/mobile?

Secondly, does it support multiple screens or one only?
STB will be complimentary and free of charge, so if you are going with 999 plan, you should keep STB with you and use it. There is no harm.
Yes you can watch OTT contents through this subscription over Tv through the STB and also on your phone/laptop with the same subscription comes along with it. Screen restrictions are as per the respective apps.

STB is actually not free. If I return it, they will refund 1000/-.

As side-loading apps on Jio STB is restricted, so it will be better to buy an android box so that ---- TV can be installed and live TV can be watched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kindly add
DiscoveryPlus - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+) with only few contents.
Here I have jotted only those 12 apps that they are claiming to be premium apps also bundled with their plans.
Not only DiscoveryPlus, there are many others apps that they are providing.
You can find the detailed list here with little description here - OTF Exclusive - List of Apps provided by Jio Fiber

STB will be complimentary and free of charge, so if you are going with 999 plan, you should keep STB with you and use it. There is no harm.
Yes you can watch OTT contents through this subscription over Tv through the STB and also on your phone/laptop with the same subscription comes along with it. Screen restrictions are as per the respective apps.

Is it possible to play all those OTT apps on Android Box/Stick on 699/- plan, not through the Jio STB?

Last edited:
Here I have jotted only those 12 apps that they are claiming to be premium apps also bundled with their plans.
Not only DiscoveryPlus, there are many others apps that they are providing.
You can find the detailed list here with little description here - OTF Exclusive - List of Apps provided by Jio Fiber
I have watched one premium video from Discovery+ in JIOTV+. That's y posted. For other apps in the link I don't think premium content is there.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock