OTF Exclusive Kotak Mahindra Bank start charging for UPI transaction

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,065
Lol. This is future digital India! Worst step and might other follow this.

Yes.
Even most of the govt. Organisations charge fee for netbanking and credit card transaction.

Digital India. They should start charging for online opening of bank account, use their android app, downloading statements in pdf format, viewing balance, etc. They could maybe provide relief saying if you open a bank account online within 3 minutes, it'll be free. And opening their android app 30 times a month will be free after that they'll charge 2 rupees per launch. And downloadling 3 statements per month is free and rupees 3 per statement later on.

UPI transaction are free!

Not from now. Coz we are mostly dependent on upi coz they are free and if charges are levied then we will surely prefer standing in queues.

There is no point in paying charges for our own money. If they want charges to be levied then no issue but for this they must waive off all other taxes that are imposed.

I think this rule is brought to avert those abusing the UPI transactions for scratch cards on Google Pay and PhonePe. 30 free transactions per month should be good enough for normal users.

I think this rule is brought to avert those abusing the UPI transactions for scratch cards on Google Pay and PhonePe. 30 free transactions per month should be good enough for normal users.
and all merchant/ business transactions are free.
30 limit only for Peer to peer transfers(account to account)

Lol. This is future digital India! Worst step and might other follow this.

It's the future of whole digital world, Visa/mastercard exists for this reason aka MDR, and even look at Apple, they just saw it and launch their own credit card so that they can also earn some commission.

BTW atleast Kotak is giving 30 free, UBI is charging money even if we use 1 transaction from other app expect their own

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock