Kamaal R Khan Strikes Again! But This Time He Is Talking Sense And Every Indian Will

OneDirection

Reaction score
The ever so controversial self proclaimed critic Kamaal Rashid Khan is known for his absurd comments and disgusting statements against most of the actors in Bollywood. Every time we hear of him, it has been for his ridiculous and irrelevant remarks. However, people have got used to such comments and have stopped reacting to his statements off-late.

But today he has left us stunned with his latest post on his Facebook page and this time, it was not a critical remark but a sensible one. Where the whole world is raged over Pakistan after the Uri attacks, MNS is talking about banning Pakistani artists and Bollywood is claiming these actions as irrelevant.

KRK has won our hearts with a very positive post that talks nothing crude about anyone but praises India for what it is. You’ll be surprised to read what he had to say,

"I can say this with guarantee that If there will be Ram Rajya in India, still India will remain best country in the world for Indian Muslims? Some Indian Muslims may think that India is not good for them but it's only Because they haven't seen other Muslim countries.? Therefore, I told to my children that do, whatever you want to do around the world but never ever Change your nationality Because our India is best in the world.?."

On Point! Isn’t that so needed?

We need to talk all things good rather than raising a voice at the rest. KRK has definitely made us smile with a post like this. What do you feel? Share your views.

Source: Kamaal R Khan Strikes Again! But This Time He Is Talking Sense And Every Indian Will Agree! - Rajnikant V/s CID Jokes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock