Justice League Snyder Cut

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
After years of hashtags, letters, and leaks, it appears the #releasethesnydercut movement may finally, finally get what they want.

A new report from Jeremy Conrad's DCEU Mythic says that some form of Justice League's Snyder Cut may stream on HBO Max. This rules out a DC Universe release, which some were saying was also a possibility.

No one can seem to agree on what form the cut will take. Some say it will be a limited series while others claim it will be a feature film. It is also possible it could be released as a workprint, similar to Blade Runner's five-disc set. What they can agree on, however, is that something is coming.
REPORT: Justice League’s Snyder Cut May Stream on HBO Max
P.S. In India, the streaming service is not confirmed but i think will definitely release bcz the campaign got similar traction from India as well.

It is currently unclear what form Snyder’s Justice League will take. Whether it will be released as an almost four-hour director’s cut or split into six "chapters" has yet to be decided, but the Snyders are now in the midst of reassembling much of their original postproduction crew to score, cut, add new and finish old visual effects, and, yes, maybe bring back many of the actors to record additional dialogue.

Also unclear is the cost of the endeavor. One source has pegged the effort in the $20 million range, although another source says that figure could be closer to $30 million. The parties involved had no comment.

"It Will Be an Entirely New Thing": Zack Snyder's $20M-Plus 'Justice League' Cut Plans Revealed

Source

I Know HBO Max won't be there in India! Just posted as this is a big news and some streamer will cash in.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock