• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,430

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Telecom operator Reliance Jio is celebrating it's 4 anniversary with You.

8yjcYvP.png

Source

Congratulations to most dominating telecom service provider who has been revolutionising telecom market in India.

I have remembered that I had recharged of 321/- per month for 1 gb in Vodafone that time was around 2015-16.otherwise in current time we would have Be to do recharge 700-800/- per month for 1 Gb and will not be able to get free call also...😂

Thanks to Jio who make possible revolutions in broadband and telecom sector...kudos to Jio...😊🥳

Last edited:
Congratulations jio team

remember those Days when we paying saparate amount on talktime+ tariff sms+ data😢
But now all because of jio we paying less amount on plans
:cheers:

I would also congratulate Jio. It changed the market for good. When Airtel launched I had the feeling that 4G would be out of common man reach and exclusive to metro cities. Back then no other operator except for Jio Infocomm bothered to even buy 4G spectrum for Northeast. Not only I am thankful for their affordable service. I am also thankful for flawlessly connectivity at rural areas. Till date I have never faced any call drops or calling issues except for interconnection port issue which was not Jio's fault anyway. Anyhow congratulations. Hoping for some perks and offers to celebrate 4th year. 😉

Congratulations to Jio Team!! :clap2:
My all time favourite network!!:love:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock