Breaking JioMart goes live, offers generous discounts.

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Buy Grocery Online | Daily Needs Supermarket - Jiomart

Reliance Jio’s e-commerce portal JioMart has finally gone live after months of testing. The website of the new e-commerce venture has gone live and the company has also started receiving orders from serviceable pincodes.

The website claims to be selling certain products at a minimum of 5% below the MRP
The farm produce will directly be sourced from farmers that have collaborated with the brand directly

Further, reliancesmart.com now redirects to jiomart.com

Reliance JioMart website goes live, offers discounts on select products

Last edited:
I use to visit Reliance market. Only few products have popular brands. Rest all their own (even the name is not known) marketing products with lower than popular brands. Many items in the popular brands are purposely not in the racks to push their own products. I think the same will be in Jio mart.

Big Way to Go
Only Available in Big Cities
In Amazon & Flipkart Many Products Delivering to Villages Also

I use to visit Reliance market. Only few products have popular brands. Rest all their own (even the name is not known) marketing products with lower than popular brands. Many items in the popular brands are purposely not in the racks to push their own products. I think the same will be in Jio mart.
i feel Big Bazar is good in terms of price and variey of items than Reliance.

Big Way to Go
Only Available in Big Cities
In Amazon & Flipkart Many Products Delivering to Villages Also
JioMart delivers products from your local city's Reliance Smart/Fresh. Where as Amazon & Flipkart delivers through courier from far away. Both are technically operating differently.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock