Discussion Jio Cinema and Voot to be merged

Is it good to merge Voot with JioCinema?

• Total voters

Vadirocks

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys,

Viacom18 Decided To Merge JioCinema And Voot

fxuzvIo.jpg

About time. The name JioCinema is hardly appropriate for the app because it shows all kinds of content, especially sports. For the FIFA World Cup it was okay but starting with the IPL, there needs to be a better name. Hopefully it will lead to a better user experience because JioCinema and Voot have both faced a lot of criticism for their UI before.

About time. The name JioCinema is hardly appropriate for the app because it shows all kinds of content, especially sports. For the FIFA World Cup it was okay but starting with the IPL, there needs to be a better name. Hopefully it will lead to a better user experience because JioCinema and Voot have both faced a lot of criticism for their UI before.

I am feeling that they will keep name as Voot. in recent update Pink branding of app have converted to Violet/blue Color

FIFA WC is a bigger event than IPL so if you can keep the JioCinema for FIFA WC you can keep it for IPL too

But in my opinion they should have changed the name before FIFA WC itself

When will be the new app coming? and is Paramount+ and Peacock will be integrated within the app like Disney+ Hotstar? Another off topic question is Sony LIV and Zee5 will become one app?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock