Seeking Help Jio signal strength problem

• Thread starter Garvit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,683

Garvit

Reaction score
I am getting poor signal of Jio sim inside my home only 2 or 3 bars coming and outside home the signal is excellent
Is there any solution to increase signal strength inside home ?

Yes just start roaming on your device and restart it.

Get an affordable home broadband and set up wifi network and enable WiFi calling on your mobile phone. Alternatively you can complain to Jio and they will assure you that they will set up a new tower close to your place but don't count on it.

Get an affordable home broadband and set up wifi network and enable WiFi calling on your mobile phone. Alternatively you can complain to Jio and they will assure you that they will set up a new tower close to your place but don't count on it.
There is no problem in calling means no call drop and sound quality of calls are superior but the main problem is using internet
Videos on YouTube or any other apps gets buffering ...
Already complainted to Jio customer care and e-mailed them the problem ,they are only assuring that they will do there best to give best service in my area almost 6 month has passed nothing happened ....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock