• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 23
  • Views: Views 4,347

Esmail

Senior Editor, OnlyTech
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
Jio Technician and Executives trying to fix "Jio Network" Today.

mV9aaNw.jpg

The same thing happened in MP 4 months back. JIO will apologize by giving two days of free validity. :lol: :dodgy2:
do u see pattern,
why it happen on circle specific basis.
bcoz jio notmaintianing circle wise MSC unlike vi/airtel

do they are doing it to make some major update in hardware/software for 5G.
bcoz jio or any other operator cant ask or give notice prior to taking downtime. this is smart way to upgrade and followed by apology and 2 days validity extenstion

what what day/date/time/duration for MP circle outage? it is anyway matching with SATURDAY/morning/2-6 hours/first weekend of month?

Good excuse. Anyway, I don't see Jio 5G happening before December 2023. Even if it happens, it will offload lot of 4G traffic and hence 4G speeds will be fastest on Jio. If speed problem persists with Jio, people will shift to Airtel for superior network in metros and Airtel ARPU will get boosted to 300. For now, Jio has to keep 4G and 5G tariffs different so that there won't be overload on network till 5G network expands to PAN India level. I don't see Jio covering 5G before 2025. Airtel has to work really hard to match Jios coverage and maintain speeds like Vi in order to upgrade like Jio 5G. Airtel should focus on making band 1 20Mhz wherever possible and band 40 40Mhz where its not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock