Discussion Jio is giving extra recharge but without SMS benefits

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 2,372

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Mukesh Ambani and his team is very smart when it comes to do business. Jio is giving extra recharge benefits with any small or big monthly basic recharge you perform but here's the catch you'll not get the SMS benefits with these recharges.
For example,
I recharged my sister's Jio sim with 149 with that she got 119 recharge free but without SMS. Whereas same recharge has SMS bundled with it.

XO0obgM.jpg

Jio is doing this so people can't sent the port request so easily and they ended up staying with Jio for few months more. But, here is question why don't they rapid the process of increasing connectivity.
My free packs with 555 recharge,

8rNQesG.jpg

Last edited:
Mukesh Ambani and his team is very smart when it comes to do business. Jio is giving extra recharge benefits with any small or big monthly basic recharge you perform but here's the catch you'll not get the SMS benefits with these recharges.
For example,
I recharged my sister's Jio sim with 149 with that she got 119 recharge free but without SMS. Whereas same recharge has SMS bundled with it.

Jio is doing this so people can't sent the port request so easily and they ended up staying with Jio for few months more. But, here is question why don't they rapid the process of increasing connectivity.
My free packs with 555 recharge,
I didn't find the logic behind ur post coz if someone decided to port out why he/she needs to use complementary free pack ?? He/she will port out before end of the 149 pack validity isn't it ?? Meanwhile if someone decided to port out he/she no need to do recharge for 149 pack 119 pack enough to do port out

I didn't find the logic behind ur post coz if someone decided to port out why he/she needs to use complementary free pack ?? He/she will port out before end of the 149 pack validity isn't it ?? Meanwhile if someone decided to port out he/she no need to do recharge for 149 pack 119 pack enough to do port out
Exactly you'll get same benefits with 119 pack too. This is how people think that they'll port out in ends days of next plan but eventually ended up like this.
Otherwise tell me what is the reason they are not giving SMS benefits?

Otherwise tell me what is the reason they are not giving SMS benefits?
May i know when these plans get added in this account ?? Coz recently ie) last year 11th December only they added sms benefit in 119 pack previously sms benefit not in this pack so if this complementary packs added in before 11th December 2021 then it won't have sms benefit if it's added after 11th dec 2021 then i Dont know the exact reason behind this

But whatever it's just a 12 days pack so in my case i won't care for that if i decided to port out i guess majority people will think the same coz while I'm port out from vi & Airtel i have more than 10 days of validity each plan but i doesn't care that coz my mind settled with port out so i just go ahead and port out

A simple 10rs top-up will enable you to send the port out SMS.. if I decide to port out, a complimentary pack doesn't gonna change that.. i believe that would be the same with most of the people too..

A simple 10rs top-up will enable you to send the port out SMS.. if I decide to port out, a complimentary pack doesn't gonna change that.. i believe that would be the same with most of the people too..
I am kind of confused. Did you mean that we could send SMS with Top Up on ₹114 plan that doesn't carry SMS benefits?

Can we? But I thought we can't send port SMS without base plan?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock